October Junk Junket

It's Time!


The Saturday October 24th Junk Junket Seats are now on sale!


Where are we going you ask?


We will be leaving Snohomish/Bothell area at 6:45 am.

From there we will be heading down 405 to The Funky Junk Sisters Show

(We have stops scheduled along 405 to pick up other riders who don't live near the first pick up area. This is subject to change with the number of riders, and locations needed)

I attended this show in the spring and it was fantastic!
I have been told there will be even more vendors than the spring show had
This is excellent news!
The Sisters have been working really hard over the last few months getting ready for this show. They just sent me the list of "Junk Queen" festivities they have planned that will be for bus riders only. You are going to love it!

After we have cleaned out the Funky Junk Sister Show we will be heading down to Sumner Washington.
I know, I know, your saying "Really? Sumner?"
I thought the same thing when someone told me I needed to visit this cute little town.
I promise you, there are a few little surprises awaiting you in Sumner.
One of those surprises is Today' Country Store.
Amy and Kris have kicked it in to high gear with preparations for our up coming visit. As we speak they are getting together some exclusive fun stuff for this Junk Junket.

A Junk Junket isn't complete without food! So included in your ticket price is a luncheon and treats through out the day. We will also be taking care of your early bird entrance fee to the Funky Junk Sisters Show and............prizes!
I love to give away prizes!!!!!

Cost for the October Junk Junket
Early Bird Special
$75.00 per person
This offer only good until October 5, 2009

After October 5, 2009
$90 per person

Seating is limited
Dust off those shopping carts, get your comfy junkin shoes on
and
Come Junk With Us
6 Responses
  1. Kath' Says:

    Can you tell me where in Snohomish this bus will be leaving from ? I need to know where My friend and I need to drive to , to get on the bus from snohomish. Is there a park and ride where we are leaving from ? Or is there somewhere where we leave our cars for the day/night ? lol Thanks a million Kath' at dublshot@comcast.net


  2. This sounds like such a fantastic trip! FJS is a great show, with so many awesome vendors. And Sumner is too charming. Today's Country Store is beautiful, the owners are amazing, and you will want to buy every single thing for sale! Way to go, Timi.


  3. shabbyscraps Says:

    Timi, you guys look like a ROCK STAR bus!! I love it!!! Let me know if I can do anything to make the trip to funky junk better, can't wait to see you all there!!
    xoxo, Tiffany


  4. Julie H. Says:

    Timi,

    The Junk Junket to Barn House so such a fabulous day so I know the Funky Junk sister and Sumner trip is going to outstanding as well. i am telling all my friends to sign up now before the bus fills up!

    Julie


  5. Timi,
    We just added your button to our blog. Our show has now doubled in size, your riders are gonna have a blast!

    Linda & Dixie
    The Funky Junk Sisters


  6. Hi Timi! Sumner and Today's Country Store can't wait to welcome all of your Junk lovin Peeps! I posted your info on the blog today and have had lots of people asking about the bus!
    It's going to be a GREAT day!
    xoxo
    Amy