WOW!!!




The maiden voyage to Barn House  was this last Saturday and it was soooooo fun!

The talented Amber was on the bus with us and took over 500 pictures.

I KNOW!!!!

She and I (ok, she is) are in the process of getting them all ready for a little show and tell in a few days.

I'm so excited to share our adventures to

Barn House, Vintage Gatherings, and Auntie Tam's.
This was a lovely hostess gift given to my by Julie. It's one of the most fantastic ideas.


A beautiful Champagne bottle with lots of lovely froufrou on it which included a rhinestone crown pin.
THEN......she whipped out a pen and everyone on the bus signed it for me.

How stinkin cool is that?

This was truly an amazing day for me.

I can't wait to share it with you!
7 Responses
  1. Looking forward to seeing them all!


  2. Vicki Says:

    Oh, the Champagne bottle looks lovely! Your blog and junking travels look like so much fun. Makes me wish I lived closer.


  3. Can't wait to see the pictures Timi. I hope someone gave you your mints. We put them under the counter Friday night, and I forgot to remind anyone about it.


  4. Andy's Attic Says:

    Timi, it was so great to meet you and the great people on the bus. We all enjoyed your visit and hope you do the same again sometime. It looked like everone was having a fun time!Thank you for stopping at The Vintage Gathering,
    Annette


  5. So nice to finally put a face to the blog :-). We loved having you and your group, the day was fabulous and sounds like you all enjoyed it. Oh, that bottle of champagne is CUTE!!! I might have to steal that idea...lisa


  6. Annie Says:

    I'm looking forward to all the details of the trip. We didn't go on our road trip...my hub is still not feeling well. I'll call you later this week...


  7. Twas truly a delightful day...
    Thanks so much!
    Lisa
    Salvage Studio