Big Announcment!!!!! January 26, 2010
Come Junk With Us will be hosting a sale!



I  know! 
We are really excited also. 


When first approached with this idea I was a little skeptical.  Working with some of these really talented ladies and guys  is intimidating.   But then me, myself and I had a meeting where we all agreed…… “ either jump in and learn to swim or just stand here on the dock where you can keep wishing you could swim!” 
What’s it gunna be?
Learn to swim!
CJWU Sale Poster Final
 Come Junk With Us
Presents
The Collection
A Vintage Inspired Flea Market

Friday March 5th
Early Bird Shopping from 5 pm - 8 pm
$10 entry
Gift bags for the first 30 people
Door prize drawings

Saturday March 6th 
8 am - 4 pm
$8 entry
Gift bags for the first 30 customers
Prize drawings every hour


Location
Knights of Columbus Hall
Bothell-Everett Hwy
Bothell WA
Cash Sale



Come Junk With Us will also have a booth where you can purchase tickets to the upcoming Farm Chicks Junk Junket.

We have some really great vendors coming to this event.
You have seen them at
White House Antiques
Town Hall Antiques

Just to drop a few names at who’s going to be there;
(who is the food extraordinaire at Barn House events
and will be offering fabulous lunches)

Girlz Gone Glam
The Weathered Rose
Just to name a few of the vendors participating.


Your favorite vendors, bloggers, and shop owners will be handing out coupons for a discount entry for the Saturday show.
Stay tuned. We will be giving out that information as it comes in.



For sure you will be able to get on right here!

CJWU 5 Coupon

Just click and print!
Trouble with that? Email us

Bring it to the show and receive a $5 entry
Must have your coupon
More details coming
about the upcoming
Junk Junket to The Farm Chicks Show


Make it a girls weekend!
Or
A weekend get away with your significant other.
We can give you all kind of places to visit while you’re here.
I have arranged discount hotel accommodations
$79 a night
Call them up and tell them your with Come Junk With Us and they will hook you up!

Would rather bring the RV? 
I got that information for you also.
Lake Pleasant RV Park
$44 a night full hook ups.
Call them and let them know your with
Come Junk With Us


There are lots of
Wineries
great shopping
Fabulous eating places
In my neighborhood.

I’ll hook you up for a great weekend!
5 Responses
  1. Barbara Says:

    Sounds like sooo much fun! I'll be there.


  2. Linda Q Says:

    This sounds like fun Timi and a little closer to me so easier to get to.
    Linda


  3. Julie H. Says:

    Oh this is going to be one fun weekend. I can't wait and of course I am spreading the word!


  4. Ooh I think I'm most excited for the FOOD!! (shocking I know)
    Gonna be a BLAST!!


  5. I can't wait!!! We need great vintage shows in Western Washington - thank you for starting something, Timi! {You rabble-rouser, you!}