October Junk Junket

Funky Junk Sisters Show

and

Downtown Sumner







After months of planning the day finally came.

Saturday October 24th was here!

I was so excited to share with my old friends and new friends all the places and surprises I had in store for them.



Everyone got a beautiful rhinestone name tag. Not only does it make it easier for your new friends on the bus to know your name but it lets others know

YOU HAVE ARRIVED!






Everyone got a shopping bag filled with goodies

Charm bracelet's, necklaces, Mary Jane's Farm Magazines, and coupons.

Lots of coupons!

And......

A personal box of Frost Doughnuts.

A couple of my favorites

Salted Caramel

and

Pumpkin spice


Early early early!

Everyone ready to go



Let the prize drawings begin!

The whole day was filled with gift giving.



Michelle won the first gift.

A very cute crown that Shelly from Bungalow Bling had made.

It was perfect since Michelle was on the bus because it was her birthday!


Cathy won the gift certificate from A Dozen Eggs.

We told her how wonderful Laura is and what a beautiful job she does on those hand iced cookies but Cathy is going to have to experience it.

Once she does..........

She will be hooked just like me!




Susan won a fantastic cookbook written by

Dianne Berst.

Dianne is a local author who has some fabulous cookbooks out.

My favorite is

I Like Cookies
Dianne was very generous to this Junk Junket. We can't thank her enough for all the gifts she donated for giving away.

Michele was the proud winner of the

Tres Birds gift Certificate.

Perfect for those super cute family photos Michele is known for in her Christmas cards.

Do you have your family, pet, kids, or significant other photographed for Christmas yet?

You better call Amber right away!

Shopping carts lined up and ready to go.

Sheryl was the winner of one of the two shopping carts that were raffled off.




Lori the winner of the other.

I do believe these ladies found them quite handy!


Myself and Deb Kennedy

She and Bob have been a great help to me over the last couple months.

I can't thank them enough for all their hard work they put in to this show and gifts for the Junk Junket.

They ROCK!

Randi was the winner of the Salvage Studio gift.

Super cute!

Thank you Lisa and Beth

Tiffany at Shabby Scraps was a big gift giver on this Junk Junket.

I can't say enough nice thing about her and her beautiful gifts.




Linda from Luluz

My Sakuma Berry pickin buddy!
She donated the cutest necklaces for the gift bags.

Yeah! I know!

She made one for everyone on the bus!


Is this not the cutest picture?

WSU Laura admiring her new crown from Retreat


John and Bob Cool Junk

Love these guys!

They had the prettiest pink booth.

Can't wait to see them at Sandpoint next month.

Your Hostesses for the sale

Dixie and Linda


Mary the big winner

Charlene with Freshly Doug Vegetables was another big contributor on this Junk Junket. Charlene made those cute tea towels for a give away.

The Whistle Stop Antiques was just one of the stores in downtown Sumner who rolled out the red carpet for us when we arrived


Lots of room on that bus for whatever you want to buy!

The Hubs loadin it up!!!!




Kay was the winner of the Amy Butler Birdie bag that was hand sewn and donated by Pat.

Pat was on my last bus to Barn House. She is also my newly adopted Mother-in-law!
She donated this bag AND......made the shopping cart liners that we raffled off.


This was a gift with purchase at the Whistle Stop Antiques.

They had made these beautiful glass bead Halloween bracelets

then put them in these super cute little jars with candy.

The ladies loved these!



Shanon was the winner of the

Vera Bradley Hope Garden Handbag

It was donated by

Belle Provence. One of my FAVORITE stores in Mill Creek Town Center.



Brenda with one of her cute finds at



I need to give a big shout out to Kris and Amy of Today's Country Store

They were so much help to me. When I came to them and said I wanted to bring a bus to their fantastic store in their cute little town of Sumner they said

"What do you want us to do?"

They got all the merchants to help, they made suggestions of what to do, where to go, and were my contacts were for whatever I needed in Sumner.

Tosha doing a little shopping at

Today's Country Store. It's a junkers paradise!

A little afternoon glass of wine at Sorci's

Donna The Wonder Helper!


The lunch Sorci's provided for us was so stinkin good we all had to go to the restaurant and try a few more things on the menu.

What a great little find this place was.

The Hubs assuring Charlene that it was totally OK that she bought this wash machine.

We had a way to get it home!


Another cute cart found


If it won't fit in the bus

We have the truck!

Come Junk With Us wants to make sure that if you want to buy something, we can get it back to your vehicle at the park and ride.

No matter how big.

Donna recurited some help in loading up the truck


Love this picture!

Mary won a pie in the raffle. My mom had made apple pies and brought them all boxed up pretty.

What a good Mommy I have

Michelle won not only the cute crown at the beginning of the day but the bottle of champange also.

What a great birthday for her!


Sandra was the winner of the

Vera Bradly Hopes Garden mini hipster with a $100 Come Junk With Us gift certificate.


Back at the park and ride unloading fabulous

JUNK!

Husbands were called to come pick stuff up, items were loaded, good byes were said



My two long time Junkin Buddies

Suzy and Michele

We have been friends since 4th grade.

Mary with a fabulous find. I bet this is for that new grandbaby shes getting for Thanksgiving.


Oh my gosh! I almost forgot!

How stinkin cool is this?

Sheryl Donahue who makes fantastic jewlery gave this super cute necklace for a give away. My Faux Aunt Reta won it.


Your host and hostess for the day


Isn't that beautiful?

This was my neckless that Sheryl made for me.

I was so touched.

It's lovely and you will see it hanging around my neck for every Junk Junket.

We might just have to see if we can't get Sheryl to make these so everyone can have one.

Mom, Me, and Faux Aunt Reta

(Reta isn't really my aunt but she's been part of our family for so long she might as well be)

The two ladies who taught me that life is all about the adventures, road trips, good food, trying to get the perfect picture and laughing until your sides hurt.





Brenda with some more of her great finds of the day





It was a good day!

We met new friends, we junked, we ate, we laughed, we junked, we ate, we laughed, and we junked some more.

Thank you everyone for joining me on this Junk Junket. I can't wait for you to Come Junk With Us again.

Now it's time to show some blog and website love to all those who made this trip possible.

Please go visit them


(all the fantastic pictures)








Annie's




John and Bob Cool Junk



Simple Tidings






A Good Book

Chinook Bus

Donna

Juile

Shanon

Sheryl Donahue

Pat

Laura

My Mother

Judy (my hairstylist)




Stay tuned for information on the upcoming Fav's Junk Junket

We will be going to all my favorite places here in the Bothell, Mill Creek, and Snohomish area.

A Timilious Turkey Dip for lunch along with some of my favorite things for gifts.


If you would like to come from out of town I have arranged a special rate at a hotel where the bus will pick you up Saturday morning.



Also....................it's offical

Come Junk With Us will be organizing a bus to The Farm Chicks in June!

Tickets for that will be going on sale this next month.

A great Holiday gift!
Thanks for visiting and we hope that one day
you can
Come Junk With US

4 Responses
  1. What a fantastic trip, Timi. You have arrived! Everyone looks so happy. And didn't I tell you how great Kris and Amy at Today's Country Store were! I really think you need to come to Centralia, and bring some folks from the "south" up there to your part of Washington. Congratulations!


  2. Shell Says:

    Great Post Timi! You did an awesome job all the way around!!
    Hugs,
    Shell


  3. Anonymous Says:

    Very fun! kind of like my Flea Market Shopping Trip's.
    Eddie


  4. Bella Says:

    My sis & I were vendors @ Funky Junk. Not exactly sure what you did to them ;) but they were the happiest bunch of gals I have seen in a long time!! My sis & I...called it "The Magical Bus" !! xo!!